We Have Moved!!!
Find us at 7335 St Andrews Road, Irmo, SC 29063.
The first choice in Columbia, SC family dentistry!
Welcome to our practice! Irmo Smiles, located in Columbia, South Carolina, strives to provide the highest quality dental care for the whole family. We offer a variety of services including general dentistry, dental implants, teeth whitening and restorative dentistry. We are dedicated to being your partner in long-term dental health and aim to prevent future problems in addition to fixing current ones.
Our dentist, Dr. Misti Raman, was born and raised in the Columbia, SC area. Dr. Raman uses the most advanced technology available in order to minimize discomfort and ensure that you receive the best care possible. It is our goal for you to achieve and maintain your healthiest smile while feeling comfortable and relaxed while in our office.
We make five promises to our patients:
- We will only perform procedures that you honestly need. At Irmo Smiles we try to treat our patients like family and that means only doing the dentistry we would want in our own mouths or the mouths of our loved ones. It is our goal to be your partner in long-term dental health and to help you prevent problems rather than fix them.
- We will give you the highest quality dentistry available. Again, this goes to only doing the dentistry we would want ourselves. Dr. Raman has an unyielding commitment to providing her patients with the most current, proven techniques and attends extensive continuing education to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
- Before treatment we will be happy to provide you with a pre-treatment estimate to tell you how much treatment will cost, what portion your insurance will cover and what your financial responsibility will be (Upon request). We understand how uncomfortable financial "surprises" can be and will do all we can to avert these miscommunications.
- We will maintain strict sterilization standards to provide our patients with the cleanest and safest facility possible.
- We will do everything we can to make your visit as pain-free as possible. Dr. Raman utilizes the latest technology to minimize the discomfort in every aspect of your appointment.